There are various cases where a domain name may not be transferable to another Registrar. This could happen in the following circumstances:
1. Domain name is less than 60 days old: If the domain name you are trying to Transfer was registered less than 60 days ago, the request will get rejected by the Registry itself.
2. Domain name has been Transferred less than 60 days ago: A domain name can not be transferred to another Registrar within 60 days of a previous Transfer.
A domain name can not be transferred from Registrar B to Registrar C, if it has been transferred to Registrar B from Registrar A within the last 60 days.
3. Theft Protection / Lock / Suspension has been applied on your domain name: If Theft Protection / Lock / Suspension has been applied on your domain name at the Current Registrar, then a Transfer for that domain name to another Registrar will not be allowed. You will first have to disable Theft Protection / Lock / Suspension for the domain name and then proceed with a Transfer.
4. Privacy Protection has been enabled on your domain name: If you have enabled Privacy Protection for your domain name, then you need to disable it, before trying to transfer it.
5. Domain name is in the Redemption Grace Period or in the Pending Delete status: If the domain name is in either of these statuses, it can not be transferred.
Transferring a Domain Name from J-INFO Technologies to Another Registrar
1. Before proceeding with the Transfer, you are advised to first check if your domain name can be transferred.
2. Once you have determined whether a domain name can be transferred, you will need to apply for the Transfer at the Registrar of your choice. Refer to the New/Gaining Registrar's Transfer process to transfer your domain name under their management.
3. Once you have confirmed the Transfer with the New/Gaining Registrar, we would receive an intimation about this Transfer. J-INFO Technologies would then be sending an email to the Registrant Contact of the domain name, informing them that a request for Transfer of this domain name has been placed with the New/Gaining Registrar.
4. The domain name will get transferred to the New/Gaining Registrar, at the expiry of 5 days from you having approved the Transfer at the New Registrar, provided the Registrant Contact does not cancel the Transfer.
If you require further assistance, please drop an email to billing(at)jinfo.net.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Yes, you can purchase a Web hosting with us even if your Domain name is registered with any other...
Yes, you can easily switch your current domain registrar to J-INFO. This is not a complicated...